Collect your cards in style!
RUBY and IRIS are solid cast iron replica royal mail post boxes – available for hire for your wedding, christening or special event. Your cards and small gifts will be safely locked away during your celebrations with a personalised message on the front of the box including your names, date and time of the event.
|2015 PRICE – Book IRIS or RUBY for your wedding in 2015 for just £30|
Please contact us to check RUBY and IRIS’s availability before you book, by phone: 07789 717752 or by email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
We only have a few terms and conditions. Please make sure you read and understand before you make your booking.
- The cost to hire the postbox is £30.00 – this is payable upon booking.
- The hire of each postbox is for three days and we expect the safe return of the postbox by 5pm on the third day unless otherwise agreed.
- A cash deposit of £50.00 is required on pickup – this deposit is refunded in full upon return.
Damage or Loss
- The loss of the key will incur a £15 penalty fee.
- If the post boxes are damaged, stolen or not returned to Ivory Post for any reason, a fee of £200 will be payable.
- The postboxes come in their own padded bag to prevent damage. It is your responsibility to ensure that the postboxes are returned to us in the same condition.
- Ivory Post does not take any responsibility for loss of cards & gifts should the postboxes be stolen or damaged at the venue.
The boxes are HEAVY!
- Please be aware that the post boxes are heavy cast iron boxes and could cause injury should they fall or be pushed over. Ivory Post does not take any responsibility for any injury incurred should it fall, nor for the placement of the box at your venue.
Where do we cover?
- The postboxes hire covers Anglesey, Gwynedd, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham and Chester.
- The postboxes should be picked up and returned to Abergele.
Whilst we appreciate that you will not be thinking of the postbox on your special day, please ensure that the designated ‘carer’ is aware of these terms and conditions and whilst you celebrate your marriage, they keep the key in a safe place and make sure that the contents is emptied before putting it back into the carrier ready for return.