What we do?
We’ve been making handmade stationery for special occasions in North Wales and Cheshire for over 12 years and love what we do! Every single invite is created by hand in our studio and a lot of love goes into each card to create beautiful invitations for your perfect day.
We design and make the following items for your special occasions:
- Save the date cards – give people plenty of time to plan!
- Wedding stationery – The formal invitation to your wedding.
- Evening reception invitations – An invitation to the evening celebrations.
- Guest information sheets – Directions to the church/venue & accommodation lists.
- Order of service – make sure your guests know what’s happening on the day.
- Table planner – Make sure your guests know who they’re sitting with.
- Table numbers – Make sure your guests know which table to find.
- Place names – A personal name tag for each of your guests on the table.
- Menus – Style the wedding breakfast menu to match your theme.
- Personalised bottle labels – Your names on the toasting bottles.
- Gift tags – Finish your favors and gifts with matching gift tags.
- Thank you cards – A card to say thank you for being there on the day.
- Replica cast iron Royal Mail Post Box‘s – Your guests will enjoy posting their cards through this quirky addition to the gift table.
You can choose from the samples on the portfolio or we can create bespoke designs for you.
We also make christening cards, new baby announcements and birthday party invitations – please contact us for further details.
Where do we work?
The studio is based in Abergele in Conwy, near the A55 and our clients are based all over North Wales and Cheshire. We are more than happy to meet with you here to show you our work and we are equally happy to meet with you in the comfort of your own home.
How much will it cost?
Due to the hand crafted nature of the work, the more time we spend on the detail the more the card will cost. Don’t let that put you off contacting us though! We love working with brides-to-be and are happy to work to any budget – so if you have a budget, let us know how much you want to spend and we’ll do our very best to design a beautiful card for you. Please see the price list for an idea of our costs.
How long do they take?
We need to plan! Traditionally, wedding invitations are sent out 6-8 weeks before the big day.
Depending on your design, please allow at least 4 weeks before the send out date for drying and hand finishing.
We recommend that you contact us about 6 months before your wedding – this gives us ample time to get the design right, cards made and plenty of time to send them out to your guests.
How to commission?
Contact us either by filling the form on the website or call us to make an appointment.
You’ll be invited to the studio to see examples or we’ll come to you to discuss your wedding theme in detail, we will then provide you with a quotation and if you are happy with the costs, we’ll get started!
A non refundable 50% deposit will be taken to secure our services, this deposit will be deducted from the total cost and full payment will be due 1 week before we deliver them to you.
How many cards will I need?
How many guests would you like to invite?! Would you like day invitations and evening invitations or just one invitation to cover the day?
Do you need to let people know where the church/venue is? Do you need an order of service? Draw up a simple list of people and bring it with you to our first meeting – this will give us a good guide to work out the costs.
There is no minimum or maximum number you can order and we’re really flexible with the numbers so don’t worry if you’re numbers rise by the end we can accommodate this.
I’ve got my invitations already – but can I just hire the post box?
Of course! Just make sure it’s available and we’ll book it.
You can arrange to pick the box from Abergele just before your wedding day.
See the post box hire page for further details.